A nebula is a cloud of gas and dust in interstellar space. Every nebula contains hydrogen and helium, plus a mixture of other gases. There are several types of nebulae (plural of “nebula): molecular clouds (also known as HII regions because they are mainly hydrogen), dark nebulae, supernova remnants, and planetary nebulae. Our galaxy has many nebulae, and astronomers have found these clouds in other galaxies, as well.
#sciencetoday #facts #nebulae
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
– This video has no negative impact on the original works
– This video is also for research and commenting purposes.
– It is not transformative in nature.
– we only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
If you have any issues with our “Fair Use”, please contact us directly, for an amicable and immediate attention. Sciencetodaytv@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.