The apple of Newton’s eye and the focus of Einstein’s work, gravity is weaker than you probably think and weirder than you probably imagined.
Gravity represents the attraction between objects. All objects with mass are affected by gravity. Gravity acts like a magnet — pulling objects together. What causes gravity is not really known.
The Earth has gravity. Gravity holds everything close to this planet. Trees, water, animals, buildings, and the air we breathe are all held here by gravity. All of the planets, their moons, and the stars in the universe have gravity. Even our own bodies have gravity. The Earth’s gravity is far stronger than our own so we don’t notice the gravity our bodies possess.
#sciencetoday #facts #Gravity
Follow ScienceToday here:
* Facebook: https://goo.gl/2dSG31
* Twitter: https://goo.gl/IMm1ig
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
– This video has no negative impact on the original works
– This video is also for research and commenting purposes.
– It is not transformative in nature.
– we only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
If you have any issues with our “Fair Use”, please contact us directly, for an amicable and immediate attention. Sciencetodaytv@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.