Free SEO Tools to Improve Google, Bing Search Ranking
We all know on the internet many SEO tools available out there, But it is a matter of finding the right one that works for you whether you are an agency, small business owner or freelancer.
There are some great free SEO tools that are perfect to handle almost everything to optimize your website on search engine.
This is a list of the best free SEO tools on the Internet that I use depending on the situation.
These tools have helped my site to get, the more and more visits per month.
Post of Contents
Website Performance Tools
The ranking factor of Google depends on page speed (including Mobile page spread) and Mobile Friendliness.
- Google Page Speed Insights now use Lighthouse as its analysis engine to optimize a better way to make your website faster.
- This tool allows you to see how fast your website loads on mobile and the Desktop.
- Also, it empowers you to make decisions that increase the performance of your website.
- This is a tool to test the load speed of a page and diagnose opportunities for improvement, so you know how you can further polish your website.
- It analyzes your site to see if your website’s front-end is following best practices. You get PageSpeed/YSlow grade base on your page’s quality of performance.
- Its Perform a mobile website speed test with the Test My Site tool and receive recommendations for improving website performance across all devices.
Keyword Rank Checker
Keyword Rank Checker is a tool used to detect the position of a website or URL in the search engine (like Google, Bing) for a given keyword as per competing with other websites for the same keyword.
- Its track SERP’s ranking positions of your website Keyword. Also, its monitor & analyze daily website rankings.
- It tracks your website rankings for up to 5 keywords.
- Its show you how your keywords rank and how they stack up against your competitors in both Google, Bing Search Engine.
- Its also provide you weekly reports and alerts in your mail of rankings for you and your competitor’s keywords, along with changes in the keyword ranking.
- It checks the keyword rank in Google search engine results pages (SERP).
- It shows you how your keywords or URL rank in Google Search Engine for Both device desktop and mobile.
- Its show your website rankings for up to 10 keywords at a time.
Writing skills and Grammar Checker (On-Page SEO Tools)
- This product is specifically created to run on desktops and mobile devices.
- It has a powerful grammar checker that can easily identify text errors and make suggestions to improve them.
- The software has a tool that enables users to rephrase sentences so as to avoid unnecessary words.
- Its built-in dictionary allows one to regularly check words for correct meaning.
- Ginger offers Chrome Extension for free.
- Help users communicate in over 40 languages.
- Help improve users’ English writing skills and Save time on editing.
- It has the capacity to correct most grammatical, spelling and punctuation incorrectness and helps improve user English when writing.
- It likewise makes a suggestion to boost writing style, leading to great improvements in document readability.
- Errors link expression, focusing on details like repetitive words, punctuation, spelling inaccuracies verb and improperly used adjectives can be detected with the suggestion of proper word placement made.
- Grammarly offers Chrome Extension for free.
- This tool improves user vocabulary, writing style.
Keyword Research Tools
Search engine optimization (SEO) Keyword research tool used to find and research alternative search terms that people enter into search engines while looking for a similar subject or keyword.
SEO professionals to research additional keywords, which they use to achieve better rankings in search engines.
- It is a tool for generating long tail keywords similar to Ubersuggest.
- It will give you a ton of stuff, and you may want to use these filters, like remove Moz and it will take it out live while it is running.
- Also, you can use this positive/negative filters to get the data more usable because it is frankly an overload of keywords.
- It is a great tool for getting volumes if you don’t have access to keywordtool, accuranker, ahrefs etc.
- If you put a keyword in Google search it will give you the volume for it.
- You can also analyze pages with this tool and it will give you frequent mentioned keywords, density etc.
- This tool is actually an extension available for both Chrome or Firefox
- This tool generates keyword lists from the root keyword based on Google and Bing auto-suggest results.
- It helps you to find long-tail keywords for SEO.
- It helps you answer questions that can get you into Google’s featured snippets.
- This tool shows you the keyword suggestions from various search engines and websites like Bing, Google, Amazon, and Wikipedia, all in one place.
You most like: Tips and Tricks for Best SEO Practices in 2019
Link-Building SEO Tools
Link building is the process of receiving hyperlinks from other websites to your own.
Link building is important because it is the most important factor in how Google ranks web pages.
Google webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages.
- This tool helps you in your link-building search by providing you with a list of sources that complement your content.
- By finding common keywords and articles, if you are more likely to be successful when reaching out to other blogs offering to write guest posts.
- It is possible to see where all of your site’s backlinks are through linkminer.
- This free SEO tool is necessary for determining where to look to build more links.
According to Google, “Content and Links going into your site” are the two most important ranking factors followed by RankBrain.
Improving your website SEO is probably the most profitable thing you can do with backlinks.
- OpenLinkProfiler is one of the new free backlink checker sites.
- Its a best completely free SEO tool that allows you to check the recent backlinks and all other backlinks pointing to your site.
- Its allow you to export 1000 of the backlinks per website in .csv format by Creating a free account.
- The Inbound Link Checker tool is designed to review your off-page SEO factor by viewing the list of quality backlinks to your website.
- This tool allows the user to view the backlinks for the website
- It’s identifying the quality rating of the referring URL for the website.
- Also, it is providing the quick-summary information on the number of backlinks, referring domains, and ‘No Follow’ links, along with Indexed pages, in Google.
- Google Analytics tools provide you with web analytics for free.
- It tracks and reports the website traffic for your websites.
- Google Search Console is one of the most necessary tools for SEO.
- I am sure that you all use it already, but if you don’t this will allow you to submit your Sitemaps, reject spammy links, view your pages as Google Bot sees it and much more.
- Bing Webmaster Tools is a free service as part of Microsoft’s Bing search engine which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler.
- Its offer more compelling resources for webmasters, site owners, and SEOs.
- Its SEO Analyzer tool gives an on-demand report that highlights issues in your page source and provides you with recommendations on how to fix them.
- The tool Markup Validator sees which schema and markup, we find on a page.
- Its Keyword Research Tool See query volumes and generate keyword suggestions for your content.
You most like: Plagiarism: Impact on SEO, How to Check, Avoid Plagiarism
Be Happy and Make better SEO with free SEO tools | Grow With Digital World