Post of Contents
What is Guest posting?
Guest posting or guest blogging is a link building activity which helps in off-page SEO strategy.
When you can write in someone else blog with your identity is called guest blogging and the site is known as Guest Blog site.
Now a days, many search engine webmasters are approaching for the same.
People try to introduce their blog via guest blogging. They can do this easily because they find many professional blogger and writers on these platforms.
It helps to bring traffic from high PR sites. Without this, It helps branding any things and a pro blogger can easily face success in guest blogging.
Blogger research and create a list of guest blogging websites by checking their niche and other SEO matrix.
Once they have gathered such data then they coordinate with the site admin via Email, Call and Chat.
So that they can exchange their guest posts with each other and to create a quality relevant backlink for their websites.
Benefits of Guest Posting
- You can reach a different audience thanks to the influence of the other person’s publication.
- When you publish a guest post or exchange content, you can get publicity.
- You get content for your page without much effort.
- Potentially boost SEO for your page since you will have a relevant link on another page.
- Increase your reputation and popularity.
- Building relationships with other blogs and sites in your niche.
Major Benefits of Guest Blogging:-
- Get Quality Traffic
- Build Domain and Search Engine Authority
- Build Your Online Influence
- It Helps Develop Your Authority
- Build Your Portfolio and Credibility
- Increase Your Exposure and Brand Awareness
How to Find Guest Blogging Opportunities
The first thing you will want to do is find guest post opportunities. When looking for places to guest post, your main goal is to find sites relevant to your niche or industry. You are looking for blogs that fit the following criteria:
- The content is focused on your niche / industry.
- The audience of the blog will be interested in your industry.
- The blog has engaged readership (posts have been shared socially and commented upon).
- The blog owner is active on social media (so you know that they will be promoting your work on their site).
Process of guest posting:
Google is a great place to start in the search for guest posting opportunities. You can use any of the following keyword searches to find blogs that accept guest posts. Just replace topic name with topic from your blog.
The following should help you find the right kind of guest post opportunities.
- “guest post” + topic name
- “write for us” + topic name
- “become a guest author” + topic name
- “guest post submission guidelines” + topic name
- “contributor” + topic name
- “submit guest post” + “keyword”
- “insurance blog” + “write for us”
- “submit guest post” + “keyword”
Based on following metrics you will choose the website where you want guest posting.
- DA & PA
- Free or sponsored posting
How to Submit a Great Guest Post?
One of the common questions about guest blogging is whether you should be using your best content for your own blog or for your guest posting.
It really depends on the quality of the blog you are submitting your content to. If the blog has nothing but 800+ word posts with lots of screenshots, then your post should be similar.
If the blog has nothing but posts with 500 words or less with only one image, then your posts should be similar. The following are other good tips for making your guest post as awesome as possible.
Be Happy With Guest Posting | Grow With Digital world